I kind of hate blogs.
At least I did...until I kind of wanted one. In fact, I make fun of people who have blogs---mostly couples with cutesy little blog pages. So when the first inklings of my odd desire to have a blog made themselves manifest, I did not know what to do. Lots of possibilities presented themselves: 1) make a blog for me and Pete and just not tell him about it (he also shares my view about blogs), or 2) make a blog and only let my family read it; or maybe 3) make a blog and only let my friends read it.
None of these possibilities were working out for me (especially cause I told Pete about the first one---it was much too devious).
So I have spontaneously created my own blog. And I haven't told anyone about it. I don't know how long that will last...it's okay if it's not for long. But for now, this is my secret blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment