I've been looking at this cute site for a few days now and when I happened upon their 1-day 50% off sale (today only!) I couldn't help but purchase a couple headbands. And really...it was hard to stop at two. They have so many fun colors and different kinds of flowers and bows.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Sweet Baby Girl
I've been looking at little baby headbands/outfits/books lately...trying to get ideas of I like, what kind of stuff I--or more likely, my mom :)--could make, etc.
I've been looking at this cute site for a few days now and when I happened upon their 1-day 50% off sale (today only!) I couldn't help but purchase a couple headbands. And really...it was hard to stop at two. They have so many fun colors and different kinds of flowers and bows.
I've been looking at this cute site for a few days now and when I happened upon their 1-day 50% off sale (today only!) I couldn't help but purchase a couple headbands. And really...it was hard to stop at two. They have so many fun colors and different kinds of flowers and bows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment