A good quality picture may indeed be worth a thousand words, but my cheap cellphone camera pictures are worth about two. However, cellphone pictures do capture a fun aspect of life. Well, more of a very normal, everyday one maybe. So here's some recent cellphone pics to document some things I otherwise wouldn't. I'll add some of my own words to make up for the absolutely dreadful quality :)
Emery, excited about a birthday package from Aunt Lauren & Uncle Eric:
Emery, on our first swim day of the season (beginning of April):
The water was chilly, but Emery didn't mind. I'm excited for the upcoming summer and all its fun swimming days as Emery is much more mobile and able to have more fun in the water compared to last summer.
And here's Emery being a sad baby at her 12 month check-up:
And they hadn't even given her the immunizations yet...
Emery's first day in pigtails:
:)
I did a "guess how many sweets in the jar" game for a Relief Society activity. Unfortunately, when I was getting the jars ready the night before, I broke this one. Thanks to my recent jar hoarding habit (which is a whole 'nother story) I had plenty of jars to choose from to make a new one out of.
We LOVE Mellow Mushroom, a pizza place that neighbors our apartment complex:
At dinner, it always takes a lot of self-control for Pete and I to not devour the entire pizza, but we try so hard because we want to save leftovers for lunch the next day. I sent this photo to Pete one morning while he was in class to confess that I couldn't even wait til lunch...I ate it for breakfast :)
In the checkout line at the grocery store with the birthday girl:
Bath time and story time with dad always seem more fun than with mom. My favorite part of the day is when Pete has time to bathe Emery after dinner, and I do dishes in the kitchen, just listening to all the splashing and giggling :)










1 comment:
Emery is so cute! I love all the pics! We have the same bedtime routine- daddy does bath while mom does dishes- and baby is in heaven! I love hearing about your life in GA!
Post a Comment