...like how Pete had been bugging me for days to give him a haircut. And how I'm so glad I didn't, because it looks so fun, all crazy and wind blown at the beach. His eye crinkles have been making my insides melt for years. Cam's little tiny hand makes Pete's look gigantic, and Holy shmoly, how did I get lucky enough to get some cute photos of Pete in which he is not wearing a T-shirt with some form of "Washington Huskies" plastered across the front of it?!
And how much I love a baby in just a onesie (even if I didn't realize that the onesie had cheesy words on it when I bought it. What the heck, this kid is "mommy's happy camper"). So hold-able and snuggle-able and unencumbered by layers and sleeves and pants.
These birds in the sky just make me happy inside. As does the crazy cowlick on the back of Pete's head.
Babies can't just fake a smile. Or any emotion for that matter. This picture is just real. Real life: Happy baby, joyful daddy.
Oh it's so fun to see a little baby smile. I will probably be up two or three times tonight feeding that sweet face and it's so worth it.
Thanks, Brian/Ash, for capturing these sweet moments!
Pete is currently threatening to go watch more football unless I come to sleep right now.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment