Saturday, May 22, 2010

Highlights from Home


My friend Alex drove home this past weekend and because it worked out with my class schedule, I decided to go with her. Pete stayed in Utah to work and such. It was a great trip because I was excited to go see my family, and then after the visit was excited to come home to Utah again to see Pete. It was fun to spend time with my parents and the kids. Once, when we were walking outside at a greenhouse/nursery place, I was holding almost-4-year old Nate and he spontaneously kissed me on the cheek and said "I love you Steph!" He is quite a character, talking and bouncing around everywhere.


I was also glad to discover that my mom is getting good use out of the chalkboard plate I made her for Christmas. This was one of the first things I saw when I walked in the front door and it definitely made me laugh. I guess our typical motto of "You mess it up, you clean it up" has evolved in the years since I've been away from home :)

No comments:

about this site