



I came to one of Pete's first games this Spring and spent the majority of my time sneezing and inwardly screaming at my immune system to "chill out! It's just grass!" I hate allergies. Suffice it to say I was not seen at the rest of those games there in the middle of the season. When it got to his last couple games--for the championship, I really wanted to go watch, so me and my over-reactive immune system prepared with Claritin, heavy-duty nasal spray, and even eye drops.
I'm glad I came because it was a really fun two games to watch (and this is coming from a girl who usually thinks baseball is pretty boring). They lost in a really close first game to the team "Pink Destruction" (now doesn't that sound intimidating?) and then had to play another one against them again for the win. The second time they really played well, securing the championship with a final score of 10-3. Peter has been playing with this softball team for 2 or 3 seasons--the team is mostly made up of friends from the ward he was in when we were dating. He had tons of fun playing with these guys and it looks like the summer season of softball intramurals are just around the corner (I guess I'll be stocking up on allergy meds).
No comments:
Post a Comment