Thursday, June 10, 2010
Life of Peter
I'm sitting here writing my last paper of the term and thinking about how I am home alone waaay too much these days. Here's some pictures of Pete working at Cardiac Rehab (which is 1/3 of the reason I am home alone a lot). A cardiac rehab patient wanted to document her recovery, so she took pictures and then made copies of them for the workers (gotta love those scrapbookers). Although I'm not sure how she bypassed the whole HIPAA thing, apparently there was some oral consent involved. Nevertheless, I did my best to protect patient privacy in these pictures. So here's Peter doing his thing as a "Cardiac Fitness Assistant." His other two jobs (and the last 2/3 of the reason I'm home alone a lot) are at a physical therapy clinic and a school for troubled youth. Add some GRE study and softball intramurals to the mix of 3 part-time jobs and you come out with a very busy husband :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment