I know I'm a little late...but I still wanted to say Happy Easter.
(To read one of my favorite Easter talks, click here)
As per tradition, we did a quick egg hunt on Easter morning.
Emery's basket
(she napped through the whole hunt and couldn't care less...but I still had to get her a little something:)
As per tradition, we did a quick egg hunt on Easter morning.
the husband looking for his basket...
Emery's basket
(she napped through the whole hunt and couldn't care less...but I still had to get her a little something:)
Isn't it interesting how much life can change in just one year?
Flashback to Easter 2010.
I'm grateful for all the reasons I have to celebrate new life this Easter season :)
1 comment:
Steph- Emery is just beautiful! I think she looks like you! How fun to have a little girl to dress up with bows in her hair!
Post a Comment