Monday, December 5, 2011

Hey Santa...

Emery meeting Santa for the first time:


First, she checks him out (or maybe she's just looking for some face in all that white fluff)



Then she looks at me wide-eyed as if to say, "Mom, who is this guy?"


Next, she looked at him again and that cute little hand (aka "iron gripper") went straight for the beard.
 Not sure if tugging Santa's beard is going to win her "nice" points down the road or not, 
but I guess we'll find out :) 
Too bad we didn't get a picture of that part.

In other news, the Ward Christmas Party (which I've been working on for the past few weeks) is now over and the only thing separating me from home are 5 days and a lot of cleaning and packing. 
Oh, and 2,222 miles. 
Gee, I'm far from home.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Wow, that is quite the beard! I'm so glad the Christmas party went well. Good luck with packing and final travel preparations! Hopefully next time you fly we have made more progress on the quiet books :)

about this site