There are few things more magical than bunches of twinkling Christmas lights.
We witnessed our first lights of the season at the Atlanta Botanical Garden and, for the first time this fall, I actually missed cold, winter weather. It would have been fun to bundle up in scarves, coats, and hats and see the lights amid the snow. As it was, we were nearly overdressed in our single layer, long-sleeve shirts. Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining. Every morning before running I check the weather outside and the weather at home and I'm grateful that where I'm at, it's usually warm enough to run in a T-shirt (and it's December! This truly boggles my mind!). I'm growing more and more nervous about going west in a few days to a 20 degree temperature drop and what that's going to do to the great running routine I've got going. On the other hand, it will be nice to truly enjoy this hot chocolate season and maybe even a white Christmas :)
2 comments:
I love your pictures...especially the one of you and Emery.
oh i love the last one em's is smiling in it!!! too sweet.
Post a Comment