Wow, we've had a busy week thus far! Pete had two tests, and either him or I had things to do away from home every single evening (scouts, visiting teaching, party, etc.). We had previously deemed this weekend the perfect timing for a little family vacation to Florida and man are we excited to go! We plan to do nothing besides spend time together playing at the beach. I'm actually looking forward to the 6 hour car drive so we can have some good chatting time (provided Emery behaves well). Thanks to awesome friends, we are well prepared with a pack-n-play, beach umbrella, portable DVD player, and sand toys. Florida here we come!


3 comments:
How fun! Where is Florida are you headed? We're off to Tampa this weekend. Emery is so so cute!
*in Florida, not is. My bad.
Great pictures! A great way to start off the long weekend. I hope you have a great time! It really is a pretty drive. I didn't mind it at all.
Post a Comment