Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Flag Football

Well, folks, I'm going to shock you all and provide a blog post that's NOT about Emery! Since Pete's photo didn't appear once in my last post, this one's for him :)

Pete is loving playing intramural flag football with his PT class, and has even recruited another guy or two from our ward to join in the fun. This means I have lots of wife friends to enjoy watching his games with!

Marie, Whitni, Me. Marie's hubby, Dan, is in Pete's class and Whit's hubby, Jason, is in PA school.
 

Pete had a great game, so I was glad I could come watch. We joined a babysitting co-op for Friday nights (greatest thing ever!), which also meant that I was baby free at the game. I couldn't feel my toes by the end of the game, but had so much fun watching Pete play and chatting with these awesome ladies.

Marie, Dan, Whitni, Jason, Pete, Steph
 

No comments:

about this site