Sunday, April 4, 2010

Live, Love, and Eat.

So I was looking through the photos on my camera and noticing that many of them are not of cool people, or cool places, or even cool things.

They are of food.

What can I say? I like food.
Here's some yummy stuf I've made over the past who-knows-how-long:


My Favorite Snack Ever (almost better than ice cream. almost). Vanilla yogurt mixed with strawberries and blackberries, topped with grapenuts.

Whole Wheat Bread (with fresh ground wheat!). Pete likes to point out the fact that his loaf is well, rather rough looking. I just think it's nice that he would make bread with me :)

Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies


Frozen banana popsicles

Mmm...chocolate cake



Best Pizza Ever! Whole wheat flax crust + homemade pizza sauce. And the zucchini was a GOOD idea. Should have put more on.


Fruit Pizza = summertime. Can't wait til it's time to make this again!

No comments:

about this site