We had a little family birthday night for Emery and it was so fun! She opened a couple presents, we sang her Happy Birthday, and then we gave her a cupcake.
She and I went to the grocery store in the morning to pick them up and they were all she wanted to play with all day long. I wish I would've known sooner that balloons would be such a big hit! The grocery store worker was really nice and threw in an extra, free balloon since it was Em's birthday :)
Emery's "digging in" to the cupcake was a little too dainty, in my opinion. She cautiously stuck one finger in the frosting, licked it off, and continued to eat the frosting bit by bit between offering bites to us.
12 month stats:
weight: 17 lbs, 11 oz.
length: 28.3 in.
head circ.: 17.5 in.
We sure love our little Emery Jane!


2 comments:
I love the photo you got with the balloons. The look on her face says it all!
Happy Birthday Emery!!!! Such adorable pictures and memories for you guys!
Post a Comment