Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Sabrina

(I wrote this post a while ago, but then forgot to get it up! Better late than never...)

I really didn't know how much my life needed a little Sabrina until a little Sabrina came into my life! After getting back to Atlanta from SC, we didn't do anything too crazy. Got some good burgers, caught Stone mountain's laser light show, discovered the fabulous Southern Sweets Bakery, went to the Farmers Market, perused a cake store, and made a delicious cake together!

It was so fun to be able to put Emery to sleep at night and have someone to hang out with (other than a studying husband)! Thanks for visiting Sab!



 This is a picture of me being sad, standing outside of the Vortex. Because I forgot my ID and they wouldn't let me in. Sabrina being Sabrina, of course argued with the large black security man--to no avail. So...
Sabrina and Peter ordered our burgers to go, and we enjoyed them outside at a nearby Starbucks:




I think we were all as excited as Emery about Southern Sweets Bakery. Notice what used to be a big chocolate cake in that to-go box :) Mmmm.


Love my crazies!


Laser Light Show Spectacular!


 Sabrina and Emery


Our beeeeauuuutiful cake :) 


Red Velvet with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. This cake rocked my socks off. Pete and I ate waaay too much of it.

No comments:

about this site