That's right! A boy! Can't say I was surprised, since my entire family on both sides was so certain it would be a boy, but I was surprised to find that I was excited about having a boy! That sounds terrible...don't judge, k? I'm just partial to little girls because of my sweet Ems. I guess that will change! We've lived up the girly, frilly, pink fun of having a girl and both me and Pete are feeling so grateful to welcome a little boy into our family. Can't wait!
I'm glad that Pete was able to take a couple hours off work to come with me and Emery to the appointment, because I don't think I ever would have found suite whatever on floor whatever of gigantic building whatever that our ultrasound appointment was at. Even with Pete, we had a tricky business finding our car afterward. Emery loved watching "pictures" of the baby and sat still, as quiet as a mouse, throughout the whole ultrasound. It was so fun to have our little family together, watching the one about to join us! When asked, Emery predicted the baby would be a "brother" and the ultrasound tech announced it to us by saying, "she's right!"
It's so nice to know that all body parts, organs, etc. are developing and measuring normally! Due date of June 12 looks right on, and baby is measuring in the 65th percentile for size. I also had a little "VBAC consultation" with the doctor and feel so happy to be with providers that are set on making that happen.
Now to think of a name... :)



7 comments:
Ah Steph!!! I was hoping you'd have a boy! I have been anxious to hear and was excited to see this post on your blog!
Congrats! I think boys are the best :) but I am biased! SO fun! Cant wait to see all your cute ideas!
You will love having a little boy! Congrats! I love those ultrasounds- it is so reassuring to see them healthy and normal!
I was totally thinking boy! So excited for y'all! Boys are fun. You will love it.
Fun you're having a boy!! (sorry I realize I'm pretty much the last person to hear this haha). It will be a blast and Emery will be a great big sister :)
Those videos are so cute and congrats on your baby boy! I think I watched those both 5 times! Haha
Ok, Steph now do you have enough comments to post on your blog? Haha But really when you give updates it makes me feel closer to you guys (my family) who live so far away. At least you can know that I read and love your blog:)I love you so much!
Love,
Hailey
Post a Comment