Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Hailey!

(Hannah, Hailey, Heidi)

My sister in law, Hailey, is one of the most pure, kind-hearted girls I know. My favorite things about Hailey are her cute laugh and her love of animals (especially kittens). I also love watching her interact with her little nieces and nephews. When I look at pictures of Hailey, I can’t help but smile.





Hailey is also very creative. Shortly after Pete and I got married, she made us a big binder with a few scrapbooked pictures of me and Pete---I was impressed with how well she made the pages! The binder sits on our bookshelf in our living room and has become a place where we store recipes, favorite church talks, and FHE lessons. We refer to it often and I think of sweet Hailey every time I pull it off the shelf.


I’m glad you were born Hailey! Can’t wait to see you in a few weeks!






No comments:

about this site