Seriously…check out how hard core this girl is :)

I can’t believe that Hannah is 18! And by that, I mean, only 18. She is so mature and real. I think that once my maturity level reaches Hannah’s, I’ll be doing pretty well in life.
I love her quiet strength, her easy-going and fun-loving attitude, her creativity, and her eyes (especially the one with the cool brown fleck in it).
Fun times with Hannah include running around “the block” together in beautiful Washington, playing kickball in the front yard, searching all over Bellingham for chalkboard paint, and hanging out in Utah running, shopping, and making cupcakes. Hannah is always up for anything. If I say something random in my nerdy way, like "Oh my gosh, that rock candy matches you! let me take a picture," she runs with it:
The other day, I felt so grateful for life and realized that happiness is not an event that simply happens. Rather, It’s the sum total of consistently making correct choices. I love how Hannah lives her life and the choices she makes. I think she has so many beautiful and happy years ahead! You’re awesome Hannah!



No comments:
Post a Comment