For our
Relief Society Opening Social, we decided to have lunch, play a game, and then do some fun Halloween/Fall Season crafting. We painted and glittered pumpkins as well as frosted spider-web cookies (sorry to post more spider-web cookies...I just love them, and these turned out much better than the ones a few posts back).
I used to think my ward calling as Relief Society Meeting Coordinator (formerly Enrichment Leader) was stressful, but lately it has turned into a great excuse to do fun creative things instead of doing homework.

(find out how to make these
here. Super easy and so fun!)



We spray painted some pumpkins gold and some pumpkins white and left some natural. Then we used acrylic paints and stencils to do all kinds of fun designs on them---lettering, polka dots, etc.

(thanks again, Mom, for the cute table runner!)We glittered tiny little pumpkins. You just paint Elmer's glue on, dump glitter on it evenly and shake off the unused glitter. Then you let it dry for a while. Some women did orange pumpkins and then glittered the stem green--so cute! I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of the little glitter pumpkins, but this pic that I found through google is what they looked like:
1 comment:
I love the cookies and the pumpkins! I think I might have to make those cookies tomorrow and get me in the Halloween mood.
Post a Comment