Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Adventures in Organization

Two people.
One bedroom.
One bathroom.
One front room (that’s a combination living room, kitchen, dining room, and office).
One coat closet that’s half pantry and one laundry room that’s currently bike storage.

I’m convinced that two people should be able to fit in this space in an organized and clutter-free manner. If not, some serious DI’ing needs to happen…again.

I’m pretty sure the answer is organization.

So I de-cluttered the built-in bookshelf that used to look like The Great Wall of Science Textbooks anxious to bury passers-by (pictures to follow once I get the decor how I want it).

And I threw away some stuff.

And I threw away some more stuff.

And I will throw away more stuff…until it works.

(but lest you think I’m heartless...I do have a shoe box labeled “Steph’s mementos” in which are stored heartfelt cards I can’t throw away, awesome letters from my missionary best friends, etc.)


Up next on the organize/de-clutter list is the laundry room:



Wish me luck!


No comments:

about this site