Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Ever Unpredictable and Elusive Sleep


What do you do when you find yourself awake for no reason at 4:18 am?


Obviously, you go back to sleep.


But if that doesn't work?

Me and the husband found ourselves in just such a predicament on this lovely Saturday morning. So instead of sleeping in to an embarrassingly late time like we had planned, we got out of bed and found ourselves facebooking, blog-perusing, and downloading free ringtones for my cell phone well before the sun was up. 

Then we went to kneaders at 7 am and got all-you-can-eat French Toast. 



Because sometimes when you wake up at 4:18 am, you just have to roll with it.




1 comment:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Love this post! I think next time I'm up early feeding Maggie I'll wake Clancy up and we'll go get some of that french toast-it is delicious!

about this site