The purpose of our trip to Jacksonville, Florida was to visit my brother, Eric, who is serving his mission there and has now returned home. We weren't able to stay in the West to see him when he got home, so his mission president gave him the okay to see us before he left. We took Eric and his companion out to breakfast and that was about it, but it was still fun to at least see him and let Emery meet him for the first time.
I'm pretty sure he got taller. Or else I just forgot how tall my "little" brother was.
Pete trying out boogie boarding. He loved it!
And of course, the little beach baby. I just love photos of her at the beach! She is such a water baby---loves the waves and not so much having dad constantly holding her upright (so the waves wouldn't knock her over). Silly baby.
Emery loved Sami. We were surprised at how quickly Em's latched on to her because normally she takes a little while to warm up to people.
Love her curls!
No comments:
Post a Comment