Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Girls Night

Since our husbands had a boy scout camp out, Marie and I decided to have a little slumber party of our own. Marie came over Friday night and she and Emery and I went out to dinner at Mellow Mushroom. Then we came home, Put Ems to sleep, and worked on craft projects while watching a chick flick. After eating some ice cream, we called it a night. The next morning we made a trip to Party City to scope out our decor options for an upcoming Relief Society Luau we're planning. We ended up finding a bunch of on-sale stuff and got as much as we dared as cheap as we could, since we're a little unsure of the budget right now. Then we stopped at Goodwill to do a little thrift shopping. I found a few new books for Ems  and some picture frames to re-paint and hang up (and i'm hoping that putting it in writing will motivate me to get it done!!). Pretty sure that in the future, I'm going to be much more supportive of Pete's camp outs if they turn out as fun for me as this one did! Thanks, Marie, for such a great time!

1 comment:

Jason + Whitni said...

Oh boy I want that pizza! Jason and I have yet to go there but that picture is making me feel like I better hop on it soon!

about this site