Turns out, about a minute after they asked the class, one of Pete's classmates offered to switch him---allowing Pete to have a clinical site just a half hour away! I am SO grateful!!! You better believe this classmate will be showered with cookies and cupcakes for his unbelievably kind deed.
I also want to thank all the friends who left the great comments on my last post. They were ALL super helpful and I felt so glad that you would care enough to throw your two cents in on the situation! Y'all Rock! (and that may be the first time EVER that I have given up my resistance to the word "y'all." Your awesome-ness merits it:).
In other news, Pete decided to play hookey from school for half of the day and we went on a wonderful, spontaneous family adventure. We called it our "Welcome Fall" party day and started by eating pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese. Then we went to Centennial Park to enjoy the cool air this morning. Once it started heating up outside (cause lets face it...as much as I want really cool, crisp air and crunchy leaves RIGHT NOW, we're not quite there yet here in Hotlanta), we hit the aquarium for a bit.
Later, me and Em's got to go to the hospital to visit Lindsay and hold her day old, warm and fuzzy, chubby, dang cute baby! And if that alone is not enough to make your day, I don't know what else will. (bummer that I totally spaced getting a picture).
I'm feeling truly blessed and happy with the way things are turning out!
![]() |
| (and I just want to acknowledge that I look absolutely terrible in this picture. We literally got out of bed, threw clothes on, and decided to skip school. We planned the rest as we went.) |




6 comments:
YAY! So glad to hear you won't have to make that tough decision now!
Love you guys and love your friends.
Sounds like a great day for all of you! I was really excited when Dan texted me about the switch.
Yay! Very happy for you!
Steph you are super cute!! i miss your family!
Wow, so glad Pete got to stay close. That would have been a toughy!
Post a Comment