Friday, March 4, 2011

Silly Husband...


Here's what I came home to last night. 
("Bride" is the current nickname I'm called by the husband).
The stats from yesterday's appointment: 
1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, baby at -1 station.

Better than nothing :)

I love how the midwife says 
"We'll see you next week, if you're still pregnant then!"
Trust me. I think I will be. For a while still.

To end on a positive note: 
we finally bought a car seat yesterday!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

haha this is so cute!

emily k said...

That is so sweet! Where can I find a boy like that?

Karli said...

Hahaha. I will have to show this to Garrett. He'll fall even more in love with Pete... wait, that didn't sound very manly...but I don't know what would. You still pregnant? I am working frantically on this blanket :)

about this site