I've been hearing about the movie "We Bought A Zoo" for a while now, and thought it sounded like a "little kid" movie that I probably wouldn't like. However, when I was visiting my family in Oregon, we all ended up watching this movie together and I LOVED it! I'm pretty picky when it comes to movies, and there's only a handful I can think of that I would actually want to own. This one is definitely on my "to buy" list! Great story (based on a true story), great acting, and clean (it's PG). I basically want to steal adorable little "Rosie" and keep her forevvver.
Anyway, it's good. Watch it.
3 comments:
we just watched it last night and we liked it a lot (and that is saying something cause dave never likes movies). Seriously, rosie is soooooo stinkin cute! Its refreshing to see a good clean movie.
Brady totally bought it for me for mothers day and I totally agree. love it!
I agree! I love Rossie!!!
Post a Comment