Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hannah in Atlanta (Part 2)

The rest of Hannah's visit was filled with:


 A trip to the famous "Fox Bros. Barbecue" here in Atlanta. We enjoyed trying some tasty southern BBQ.


 Swimming fun and pool hugs :)


 Playtime. Emery loved how Hannah showed her how to put the doll to sleep in the crib. After the doll was tucked in, Emery would come to each of us, put her finger to her lip, and very seriously say "Shhh."


Sunday pizza making. We made them small, large, heart-shaped, stuffed crust, thin crust, you name it!


Fun at Stone Mountain! I loved doing the "Sky Hike" ropes course with Hannah. She was so brave!




We also got to experience the Sky ride (cable car ride to the top of Stone Mountain), Geyser Towers, The Great Barn, and the 5 mile train ride around the mountain. 




One of the last fun things we did was go to the Botanical Garden. We love the prettiness of this place!



These two cousins are sure cute:


Some of my favorite times with Hannah were going out just the two of us to see "Brave," watching her and Emery play, doing the ropes course together, laughing about the cashier that thought Hannah was my daughter (which would mean I birthed her when I was 12!), cooking together, and swimming. I'm not usually fond of swimming, but Hannah made it super fun! Also, having Hannah around made me excited for when Emery grows up and can do the fun cooking and craft activities that I was able to do with Zed. I'm convinced that life just keeps getting better and better as Emery grows up, and I'm glad that my baby will always have her awesome cousin Hannah to look to as an example.

No comments:

about this site