I picked up cute Hannah Z. From the airport a couple days ago, and we are having so much fun with her here! I welcomed Hannah to the South with Stone Mountain's Laser Light Show, Blue Bell ice cream, and a decent little Georgia thunderstorm (though, I guess I can't really take credit for that last one).
 |
| (Laser Light show photo via visitsouth.com) |
Emery is kind of a mama's girl these days, but is loving playing with cousin Hannah and pronounces her name so cute and clear! It is so fun for me to watch them play and read books together. These are my favorite photos thus far:
Some of our adventures thus far have included swimming, and shopping at Lenox Square Mall. Hannah really wanted to check out PB Teen and we both loved browsing there. We also picked out some cute new clothes for Emery. Today we went to the Atlanta Zoo, which was actually a little bit lame because all of the coolest animals weren't in their exhibits (the elephants, giraffes, rhino, etc.) We still had fun though, and snapped some good photos. This one, with a 7.5 foot long, 110 lb Komodo Dragon, is for Eli:
And here's Emery vetoing the stroller ride and demanding that she be able to walk and run wherever, whenever and
into whatever she pleases (including poles. And people.):
She's really good at exerting her independence these days. At least that's how I try to think of her crazy, toddler antics.
We fill the downtime with reading and movie watching. Pete has been super busy with school and church responsibilites, so we're excited to have him join us for pizza and swimming this afternoon! Everything is a bit more fun with Uncle Pete around :)
I love chatting and being with Hannah Z. This girl sure makes me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment