Saturday, December 8, 2012

Brian and Ashley's Visit


Brian and Ashley got to stay a few days after Thanksgiving and we had so much fun with them! We hiked up Stone Mountain, went to the Farmers Market, the Zoo, ate at Top Spice, and had an intense tennis tournament. What I loved most was just playing games and chatting. We had too many late nights, but they were 100% worth it!


As if I didn't already love these guys to pieces, they played scrabble with me, so now they're basically on the top of my list of favorite people
On top of Stone Mountain!
Ems playing during the tennis tournament
Brian and Ashley doing a cool pose/being really flexible on top of Stone Mountain :)
Em's walked up 3/4 of the mountain!
running around at the park
cute Ash :)
It was pretty windy atop Stone Mountain...hence the alfalfa Ems in the middle there.
Any tricks to make your baby sit in the stroller? Because all Emery wants to do is "push!"
I may have been exaggerating the cold in this photo...but maybe not. It was freezing!
Peter and I had 2 super close games that he ended up winning. I want a re-match sooooon!


No comments:

about this site