Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cameron's Birth---More Photos


Pete and Emery brought me chocolates when they came to visit, and the first one I opened happened to say this:


I predicted this would be the theme of my life for a while, and I must say it's true! I'm sure we'll get back to being able to do all the things we used to, but for now, we are enjoying life at a little bit slower of a pace :)


Emery was pretty cautious when she met her baby brother for the first time. 


She warmed up to him pretty quickly, though, and is pretty much as smitten with him as I am.


Multiple times per day, Emery says to me: "Mom, your baby's sooo cute!"






We love our little Cam Man!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Even as a newborn, he doesn't really look like a newborn. I still can't believe how big he has gotten! Great pictures of Ems & Cam!

Annie said...

He's darling!

Lauren said...

I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing pictures and sweet experiences. And, I love Emery: "Mom, your baby is so cute!" Adorable!

about this site