Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Change...

Pete just finished up his last clinical rotation as well as got released from his calling as Young Men President in our church ward. The release was a bit unexpected and he has missed working with the youth, but, quite frankly, it took a ton of time and energy to do. We've got a lot of thinking and planning to do about the future, and we're excited to have a bit more family time. Now we are enjoying a week long break before Pete makes the transition from full-time clinical to full-time school. I have a feeling May is going to be here before we know it and our PT school journey will be over. Pretty crazy how time flies!

 

2 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

It will come SOOO fast! I am excited to see where the wind takes ya'll. We miss you and hope the best for your cute family. We have so many great memories with ya'll and I desperately miss running with you. Boo.

Shane and Zandy said...

You guys have such a cute family! I can't believe how big Emery is getting! It'll be exciting to see where the road takes you!

about this site