He sleeps in a closet
He often is called "Thomas"
And he's never had a blog post (all to himself)
Okay, well I did give his birth an exclusive blog post, but the poor kid is 5 months old and I haven't been doing any kind of monthly updates (and yes, he does sleep in my closet...or to be precise, he naps there. At night, he sleeps in the dining room. And I can't explain his nickname of Thomas, maybe his dad can do a guest post about that or something).
This kid has completely stolen my heart. I get accused by Pete on almost a daily basis of preferring Cameron over him. And of course it's not true! But I won't deny, I am pretty in love with this little boy. How could I not be?
At some point, gravity is going to catch up to his hair, and that will be a sad day.
At 5 months, Cameron...
-Goes to bed at 6:30 or 7 pm. I "dream feed" him around 10pm and then he either wakes up twice to eat or sometimes sleeps until 5 or 6 am when he eats and then goes back to bed for another hour or so.
-Eats every 3.5 to 4 hours during the day
-Loves his feet. He catches them with his hand and straight into his mouth they go.
-Weighs 15 lbs and is 26 in. long
-Loves watching the Big Sister, laughs when she jumps up and down.
-Rolled from his back to tummy on Halloween and now it's his favorite thing to do.
-Has my exact same skin tone (and I thought Emery was fair-skinned...). After crying, his face looks like it has been through a meat grinder. Just. like. me. Poor guy.
-Gets VERY excited about eating. He gets so excited he can hardly calm down enough to get a good feeding in. And he only likes eating while laying down. And he is very easily distracted. I find myself holding my breath while feeding him, because I'm afraid if I do, it will make him unlatch.
- Is just a content little guy. Fairly easy-going and happy most of the time.
And some more photos...
| Yah, I just rolled over for the first time...pretty cool, huh, Mom? |
1 comment:
I would be obsessed with Cam too! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment