Monday, November 18, 2013

How Time Flies...

Easter Day 2013, in ascending order of due date: 


Erika, Me, and Rosey (whose due date was the day this photo was taken!)

Last week (November 12th) at Mason Mill Park: 

Cameron (mine), Dane (Rosey's), and Grant (Erika's)

 I can't believe it was only about half a year ago we were all pregnant and anxiously awaiting the day our little guys would get here! 
Cam and Dane are about 9 or 10 weeks apart, and Grant was born 7 or so weeks after Cam, I think. We need to get some more photos of these guys...and hopefully get all of them to look at the camera :)


And, of course, the big sisters:

Rozlyn (2), Braelynn (3), and Emery (2.5)



1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Awwwww is all i can say to this cuteness!! Come visit us so I can play with that cute fuzzy hair!!!

about this site