Sunday, November 17, 2013

Girls Night

Whitni, Stephanie, Angie, Anna, Rosey
These girls and the fun Girl's Nights we have together make me think I'm going to cry my eyes out on that fateful day in the not-too-distant future when I have to move away from Atlanta!

There's nothing like a little crafting, desserts, and girl talk to give life a little boost, right? I feel fortunate to have such good friends as neighbors and am looking forward to many a Girls Night in the future.


On this particular night, we worked on our own individual crafts and enjoyed chocolate fondue. And when I say "enjoyed chocolate fondue" I mean ENJOYED CHOCOLATE FONDUE. Like a chocolate feast. A celebration of all things delicious that one could ever hope to dip in chocolate. A beautiful array of food made exquisite by drenching in silky, creamy chocolate. Okay, I'm getting carried away (maybe I could start writing food poetry for hire?). I was just impressed by the yummy things these girls thought of to dip in chocolate: cake donuts, cheesecake bites, bananas, pretzel rods, apples (and caramel dip), rice kirspie treats, and marshmallows. Divine!




1 comment:

Angie said...

Girls night is the best!! And I agree with the deliciousness of the chocolate fondue. So yummy!!

about this site