As for what we've been up to the past two weeks...
The Never-Ending Process of Setting Up Our House (we will still probably be doing this a year from now). We made great strides this week by buying and setting up Emery's crib and changing table! Finally! She definitely needed an upgrade from her mini pack 'n play. I love the crib that we chose---the style reminds me of the one my mom had for her babies. I decided to do soft white bedding because I couldn't find any that I liked. I really like the classic look of how the white contrasts with the dark crib. Emery seems to like it too as evidenced by the deeeeep sleep she's in below:
Georgia Storms. Getting caught outside in them? SO cool. Waking up at 4 am from them? NOT cool.
| At 1 year old Ryker's b-day pool party, a nice Georgia rain storm rolled in. We looked like we had taken a dip in the pool by the time we got home. |
| |
| I decided we need to go outside more when these happen--they're soo fun--like a warm shower. |
| Eating dinner at Dongik and Heeja's house (Pete's PT school buddy and his wife who are from Korea) |
| yummy, pretty rice. (Sorry about how terrible all these pics are, I used our old, bad camera instead of our nice one) |
| Emery was in heaven playing with all their toys (they had lots more than she does). |
Reading The Hunger Games Again. I have read the books already, but out of uncontainable (I think I either just made up that word or spelled it wrong) excitement for the MOVIE coming out in 2012, I am going to read at least the first one again. I even convinced Pete to let me read it out loud to him.
Shielding ourselves from Emery's New Trick: spitting. She LOVES it. I'm not sure why baby saliva is so cute to us, but it apparently is, because we took a movie which I can't figure out how to upload right now.
And of course, Trying to Get Enough Sleep. I honestly feel like I'll be doing this for the rest of my life.
Sigh.
Oh well.
Hopefully I do blog posts a little more often this week, thus preventing scatter-brained, random posts like this. We'll see :)
And of course, Trying to Get Enough Sleep. I honestly feel like I'll be doing this for the rest of my life.
Sigh.
Oh well.
Hopefully I do blog posts a little more often this week, thus preventing scatter-brained, random posts like this. We'll see :)
1 comment:
We saw Emery's spitting video that Golda emailed to everyone. So cute!
Post a Comment