Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Bump

I can't really bring myself to just post fat pictures of me all over facebook, but I guess on the blog is okay (for documentation purposes, you know). Really, I've come leaps and bounds by being willing to even take the pictures. So, without further ado, here's the 30 week bump:






6 comments:

Cortney Scott said...

STEPH!!! You looks sooooooooooooo freakin cute! I love it. and you totally look preggo now. you are one hot pregnant woman!

Sab said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE. I want to rub your belly. And kiss the baby thru your tummy!
xoxo
Sab

emily k said...

You look adorable!

Idaho Reids said...

wow that is quite a small bump for 30 weeks!!! :) i was like ten times that size! you look great! i hope we can come to utah when you have your little girl! :)

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

You look great Stephanie! Glad to see that the bump is definitely there:)

Shane and Zandy said...

You look so cute Stephanie and you carry her so well! I hope I can look that cute someday!

about this site