Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashley!

How fun to have a birthday on New Year's Day! 

It's currently a 20 degree winter wonderland outside. But when I think about Ashley, I think of beautiful, blue-skied, sunny spring days like this:




Last Spring was when I really started to get to know Ashley. Pete and his younger brother Brian (now Ashley's husband) graduated together and consequently, Ashley and I spent many hours sitting through graduation ceremonies talking and getting to know each other better. We also went running together, had a tennis triple date (Ash & Brian, me & Pete, Johnny & Lisa--Ash's brother and his wife), and had fun Cousin Dinner's at Aunt Dot's house and Uncle Dinners at Hendricks! 





When I am with Ashley, I instantly feel at ease. She is an incredible communicator and has a gift of making those she interacts with feel special and important. I love her easy going nature, her laugh, and the un-worldly way she lives her life. She is beautiful inside and out and a wonderful example to me! 

Happy 22 Ash!

You're definitely awesome enough to have the world counting down the seconds 'til your birthday :)

No comments:

about this site