Didn't you know?
Probably not.
Because I just declared it this morning.
In other words...this morning I decided to wear PJ's, watch movies, listen to music, and play with my baby all day. Because when I average five hours of sleep per night in one to two hour chunks for weeks on end and my naps are curiously elusive (I can't nap. Ever. I am a zombie.), there's just only so much I can do. I've been trying hard the past couple weeks to get The Big 5 in (and have royally failed...especially in the exercise aspect), plus try to unpack, get settled, clean my house, and be a big girl and find my way around Atlanta.
Confessions:
Last night's dinner is still not quite cleaned up (gross. I know).
Tonight's is looking grim to nonexistent.
My sleep deprivation headache is especially potent today.
Emery still eats terribly, poor girl. But she's cute and we're friends alllll daaay loooong.
Because Pete is in school all day. Everyday.
The End.
3 comments:
I love this post! Its okay to have those days. Plus who hasnt left yesterday's dinner out before. Hope you are doing well!!
Oh I have days like this! I'm so sorry you can't nap- that is the worst! Sleep deprivation is so hard! I'm sure combined with Emery's eating problems it can be super frustrating! It sounds like you are such a great mommy to Emery!
at least you do have a friend all day :)
Post a Comment